Farmingdale State College
Saturday, April 2, 2011
8:30 am — 3:30 pm
for a life-changing event!
Whether you are an entry-level teacher or an experienced administrator, Dr. Rita’s “How to Get a Job in Education” is a unique, must-attend event for those of you looking to set yourselves apart from the other candidates in this very competitive job market.
Join Dr. Rita and dozens of administrators from Long Island who will serve as mentors to guide you toget the job you want and deserve!
Dr. Rita will personally lead you through this all-day event, where you will discover the secrets that will put you a step ahead of the rest! Event topics include:
* Writing Resumés That Resonate and Champion Cover Letters: What to sayand how to position it.
* Acing Your Online Application: The first step in getting the job you want and deserve.
* Making a First-Rate Impression in the interview process.
* Writing & Presenting a Winning Demo: Lessons for that all-important, in-person audition.
* Networking with education professionals and administrators.
* One-on-one time with assigned personal mentors.
Dr. Rita's special event, "Dr. Rita's How to Get a Job in Education," will take place Saturday, April 2, 2011. The early registration fee of $299 is effective through March 2nd! CLICK HERE to register! You will automatically be entered in the raffle to WIN one of several Apple iPADS!
To be entered in the drawing for the Apple iPAD only, CLICK HERE!
Rita P. Stein, Ed.D.
14 Tanners Neck Lane
Westhampton, New York 11977
631-235-6855 • email@example.com